Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sad...T_T

The final exam schedule was annouce already...
So cham lei...I need take exam until 25th November...
The schedule before I just need take until 19th November only...
But after HEA changing, I need exam until the second last day for this coming exam...
Haiz...After exam, I still need stay at here 2 weeks...
Because for the English Communication 2...
Haiz...Haiz...Haiz...Haiz...Haiz...
So means that I just have 2 weeks holiday only after the final exam...

The kelas tutorial was end on today...
Yeah...No need go tutorial anymore...
So happy...But we still have a jamuan on 12nd october lo...
Then today discuss the menu for the jamuan...
The last decide is eat chicken rice...
Haiz...Paid RM10 only can eat chicken rice...
Still have cake lo...Chocolate cake...
I don't wan lei...I wan cheese cake...
But majority wan chocolate...
Because chocolate cake more cheaper...
But cheese cake more delicious lei...
Never mind...I go back to Mentakab only go to buy...

Yesterday go to register co-k...
UUM student all crazy de...
Many of them early go to pusat co-k wait liao...
You must can't believe how early they go...
I think the most earlier go there about 4am...
Look like no need sleep de lei...
Look like scare can't register de...
When the officer for pusat co-k coming...
They all become more crazy...
Push here push there...
I so cham lei...I stand in the middle...
Let them push lo...
In front of me is Indian guy...
So busuk lei...can't tahan...
Then student beside potong baris lei...
So hate...didn't study moral meh...

Still have 2 months then I will finish one semester liao...
Time passing so fast...
Still remember, when I arrive here I was scare...
In the orientation week, everytime I call back to my mom sure I cry de...
That time I really very scare and miss my family lo...
Because the 19 years before, I never leave my family lei...
I never live at outside myself only...
No roommate, no friend...
Feel alone, so really very scare...
But now not like before liao...
I change room already, and also had meet new friend liao...
Then still have my dear accopany me...
So didn't scare anymore...

When study at outside only know washing clothes really suffer lei...
Because stay at home I never washing clothes...
Then also only know all the thing is very expensive...
What also want money...So cannot waste money...
Cannot buy thing suka-suka only...
Last week was waste many money lei...
Because for the DVD lo...
I was go to Jitra two or three time last week...
So waste many money to buying bus ticket...
All of this need blame the stupid DVD shop lo...
Don't know sell what DVD de...so many problem...
Make me need go out few time...waste money and waste my time too..

1 comment:

milktea said...

i'm waiting u....
my cheese cake... :(
muz miss me ya..
kakak :)