Tuesday, September 30, 2008

assingment...

I am headache now...
So cham o....
Tomorrow I will go travel le...
But I haven finish my homework lei...
Because I "lan fa" lol...
Before that I just relax only...
Then now "very hardworking" searching resource via internet...
But I can't find anything...
All is common resource only...
I can't find the resource that lecturer need...
I can't find the annual report last few years...
I can't find the history for Public Bank too...
Who can tell me where can I find this resource I need???
And that stupid QQS lecturer giving that stupid assingment I also haven do yet...
I am very lazy to do it o...
Tomorrow I also want go to play le...
So I no time do le...
But I scare I will be score if I didn't do it...
Now also don't know how...
Who can help me???
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Yesterday go to secret recipe...
With my dear lao gong...
But I didn't eat cheese cake...
I eat singapore laksa...
So big that bowl...
Dear eat the spagetthi...
And we still order a fish and chip...
So after eat then I can't eat the cheese cake I like liao...
Then today actually want go to eat with my sister de...
But secret recipe very late only open...
So I also didn't eat finally...
Miss the cheese cake lei...

Tomorrow can go to play liao...
Yeah!!!Yeah!!!
A little bit excited...
Hope this travel is a happy memory for me...
Don't like the last time travel...
Going by the "lau zi" van...
No air-cond, non-comfortable...
And also didn't play anything...
Spending more time sitting in car...
Everyday only eat same thing...
That is the worst memory for me...
I was swear I won't follow that stupid uncle go to travel anymore...

No comments: