Thursday, September 18, 2008

feeling#_#

I wake up so late today o...
Sleep until 11am only wake up...
Heheh...maybe before that I always sleep lately and wake up early gua...
So today free then I sleep until now only wake up lo...
But I miss the SDG class again...
I just attend the SDG class one time only...
Hope that nothing happen if I didn't attend it o...
But many people also didn't attend la...
Some lecturer are good...
They just meet one time in one semster only...
No need study, no need waste time...
Some of them still organize barbecue or some activity...
Why I didn't meet this kind of lecturer de...
My SDG lecturer just know teaching...
Teaching the stupid thing...
Wasting my time...
Really hope that no SDG anymore...

Tea Ker Li...
I never force you must drop the BC subject lei...
I just giving my comment only...
My friend, Wuan Ching, I think you know who is she...
She also take BC in lower 6...
But she make decision to drop it when she was upper 6...
She also very like BC...like you...
She also don't want give up to take BC..
I also had try to call she don't take it...
She tell me, she want try her best first...
But she was drop when upper 6...
Because she can't handle it...
She don't want this subject make her CGPA lower...
So I only will call you drop it...
But I didn' force you...
What decision also depend on ur think...
You ask yourself, are you can handle it?
Are you sure this subject won't make ur CGPA low?
Are you really hope to take BC?
If your answer is yes, I also nothing to say...
I just can bless you and support you only...
I also hope that you don't influence by other people lo...
Either me or Pn. Ting or your friend...
I just want to tell you...
STPM is very important...
And it also is the most difficult exam in your whole study life...
I not making joke, is real...
But after that, you can more relax when study at university...
You no need to feel stress, it more easier to score compare STPM...
So you must do your best in STPM...
Your must think carefully for your each decision...
Your future is in your hand...
Not me, not dad and mom, not Pn. Ting and also not your friend...
So, don't influence by others...
Think that what you really want and really hope...
Then just do it...
At least you won't feel regret one day...

Dear...I am sorry...
You think that you useless...
But I am think that I most useless compare with you...
I never realize that you are upset sometime...
When read your blog only know it...
I know I always angry you...
Sorry ya...
But I just hope you don't think too much when making decision...
What you think is good, then just go ahead...
Maybe sometime make wrong decision...
But never mind...
Nobody will blame you...
I also won't blame your de...
I just don't like you blame yourself everytime you make wrong decision...
And I really want you know...
If I really think you useless...
Then I won't together with you...
So, be more confidence...
Trust that you can do it...
Like that 7 step monster...
He win you because he have confidence...
Important that you don't lost yourself...
I will fully support you de...
Promise...

1 comment:

richard said...

yes....my dear....i noe le la...
i wil listen 2 wat u say....
i tink it carefully le....
ntg is more importan dan u 2 me.....so i hav u den enuf le....