Tuesday, September 9, 2008

9th September 2008

Today so free...
I just have one class only...
Because lecturer have cancel the morning class...
She say she let us study for this coming thursday exam o...
But I think everyone also didn't study de la...
Who will wake up early study lei?
Sure everyone use the time sleep de la...

Then I go to Jitra after class lo...
Because the DVD I buy that day have some problem...
I need go to change it...
And I also buy a DVD at there...
But I discover that the DVD I buy today also have some problem...
I cant open it...Hate...
So I need go out one more time liao lo...
Go to that stupid shop...
Hate...

In the evening, I go to Pasar Ramadan buy food eat...
But today I was late...
Because I take a nap before...
So when go there, so many malay people at there...
They look like so long didn't eat alraedy...
All rampas to buy dinner...
Sure rampas now...They puasa now ma...
They was hungry whole day already...
And they buy so many food...
They really look like so hungry...

I think I will so cham for this month lo...
Because all the malay puasa now...
So that the cafe didn't open...
Most of them start working at evening...
And then they will close a while around 7 pm...
Because they need eating and sembayang...
They so selfish lei...
Never think about chinese, Indian and internationl student...
We no need puasa de ma...
We also need to eat de ma...
But they won't care it lo...
Hate...
Then we just can go to a shop who is Indian shop eating lo...
Everyday eating the same thing very boring de...
So my dear and I decide go out eating once a week...
Study at here really so cham o...

Not only the food problem only...
The line problem also make me angry...
Like yesterday night, don't know what the problem, I can't call out whole night...
My handphone was appear full line ma...
My dear one's also full line...
But I really don't understand why I can't call out...
Not just only handphone, the public phone also got problem...
I also have try to use it call out yesterday...
But can't...So hate...
Don't know what kind of place...
What also got problem...
Really hope faster complete my study at here and go back faster...

And here almost everyday raining...
So less to see the sun come out...
Everyday sure will rain one time de...
Not at morning, sure afternoon or evening will raining...
Or at night raining heavily...
And the newspaper were mention that here will raining 4 days start at Monday...
So hate...
Because I haven washing my clothes...
I scare this few days keep raining make my clothes won't dry...
Please, don't raining anymore...
I hate raining...

I still have a homework haven do yet...
Because I can't do it...
I don't know where I make mistake...
I can't make the both total equal...
I also can't understand the question...
I didn't have the note for this chapter...
Eventhough I have study when I am in the high school...
But I still can't to do it...
Don't know how lei...
Tomorrow still need to pass up...
Look like this night I need to complete it only can sleep liao...
so cham o...
But luckily tomorrow didn't have class in the morning...
I can sleep until enough only wake up...
hahah....

1 comment:

milktea said...

yer....
so good oh...
can sleep til late late...
so cham de me...
nid wake up early everyday...
:(