Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hahah...I am coming ya...^^

Hahah...
I am start to having a blog life at here today...
Actually I am feel funny only will create this blog de...
Whatever la...I wil start to write something at here when I have free time lo...
heheh...

I starting my university life almost 3 months le...
Start from the begining I feel scare and curious for whole things inside an university...
until now i start feel bored already...
Because everyday I just doing the same things...
Repeat...repeat...and repeat...
Wake up...go to class...finish class...eating...play computer at my room...watching movie...then sleep...

Now I only know that actually study at university are very free...
Not like when primary school...secondary school...or high school...
No need too tension everyday...
No need just sitting in the classroom although teacher did not coming...
No need study all the topic before exam...
But...need do many many assignment lo...Hate!!!
Every subject need do one assignment lei...
I taking 6 subject this semester...
So means that I have to do 6 assignment in this semester...
But I was complete 2 already...hahah....
(Although I did not put many effort on that 2 assignment...dun tell others ya...^^)

This coming Thursday I have an exam...
But I haven start study yet...
Because I lazy lo...
I most prefer to play computer and watching movie now...
Duno why no mood study...
Maybe last week go to play, the mood haven change back gua...

Ya lo...Last week I go to Sunway Lagoon playing...
So happy to play water...heheh...
But I not brave as last time already...
Because many things I not dare to play already...
Especially "hai dao chuan"...
I really not dare go to play one more time...
I really cant believe why last time I dare to sit inside there...
Then I was go to the Petaling Street at night...
But not same with my mind de...
I still think there have many kind of food can eat...
But look like I am wrong lo...
There sell most many is beg and clothes lo...
And there was very sempit...
So hard to walk...

Today have feel a little bit angry lo...
Because I have an assignment need pass up at 21st September...
Just leave 2 weeks only...
But our group haven start do yet...hate!!!
The most causes is we do not know want to do what for this assignment...
Just our "leader" know only...
But he just busy for his other "activities"...
Never tell us what need to do...
So I am angry me dear lo...(because he is my dear de friend ma)
My dear also very cham la...
Suddenly scold by me...heheh...
Sorry ya...

Yesterday I go to Jitra buy DVD...
All is cetak rompak...dun tell others o...
Because our university don't let us bring cetak rompak de...heheh...
I buy for my dad de...there was 8 part...
I was spend RM165 for buying this DVD...
But the DVD shop service not good...
They look like don't want sell...
So next time don't go there buy la...
Dun say is me call you all don't go there buy de o...
hahah...


2 comments:

milktea said...

blek... i sure will tell 1.. fast.. tell m wat the shop's name???
hahah.... the u +u for ur exam lar...
welcum to blogger oo...
muz always update blog ya...

kEr ShIn said...

the shop name is XXX...
actually i oso duno wat the shop name...
hahah....