Thursday, September 11, 2008

Exam...@_@

No class today...but I still need wake up early...
Because I have an exam in morning...
Yesterday night very late only sleep...
Becasuse study lo...I did not study before ma...
But today wake up at 7am liao...
And do revision one more time...
And prepare go to exam lo...
So now feel very tired o...
Actually I want sleep de...
But look like computer win liao...
I sacrify my sleep time to play computer lo....
hahah.....

Today I so geng lei....
I do 100 question in 1 hour....
Is it perfect???
But I was lose when I heard that my friend finish it in half an hour....
Actually the question were very easy....
If have read the note that lecturer given then sure will answer liao....
but the main causes is most of the question is repeat pass year de....
And I have do the same question last night...
So I finish it very fast....
But unluckily is lecturer just giving question only...
She did not giving answer...
So some of the answer is I find myself...
Some is I tembak tembak...
heheh...
Hope can score in high marks la...

Yesterday I only take result for a paper...
Not good also not bad...
I get 68 marks...
Actually I must score high marks in this paper de...
Because this is 1000 paper...the most easier paper in the whole course...
And it similar with PP that I study in the high school...
But I am lazy lo... and also didn't pay attension during the class...
Wait until before exam only study...
But the question were very direct...
All the answer can find from note de...
But I not very remember because I just take one night to study it...
Actually feel some disappointed lo...
Luckily, this only a part of marks for this paper...
So I need to put many many effort study for the final exam la...
And also hope the assignment can help me score more and more marks la...

Then, the foundation of banking sure die already...
Lecturer had say in last class already...
She say she feel very disappointed for our result...
Sure die liao...
Because I don't know how to answer the question...
Only can blame myself didn't pay attension in the class before lo...
And didn't do revision more earlier...
And exam that day...I just think want go to play only...
So I can imagine that how bad for my result...
But the lecturer is good...
This few class she giving us quizz to help us increase the marks...
If not sure all of us need to retake this paper liao...

Just leave one more week then I can go back my home liao...
So happy everytime go back...
Because I no need think about study...
Can relax always...
Sleep la...Eat la...Watch TV la...
hahah...
But this holidays I late one day only go back lo...
Because of the stupid lecturer...
Sengaja put the exam on holidays...
But I heard that maybe the period of this coming holidays will increase...
Don"t know real or not la...
But I hope it is real lo...
heheh......

1 comment:

milktea said...

i noe...
bt i reli dunno wat i wan....