Friday, September 26, 2008

Hurray!!! Holidays!!!

Hurray...I starting having my holidays already...
Yeah!!!No more class, no more assignment, no more exam...
Can relax, relax and relax...
Hahaha...Yeah!!!Yeah!!!
Although this holidays just only 10 days...
But I also very happy can go back home...
No need stay at the stupid place...
No where can go, nothing can do...
Now at home, can go where I like, Can do anything I like...
But a little worry the exam lo...
Last few days just think for back home...
Also did not study more...
Although I have read the same question before...
The question also very easy...
But at the exam hall what I also forget already...
Then the answer also agar-agar only...
Heheh...Don't know how the result lol...
Hope can score high marks la...

1st Qctober I will go to play play...
Yeah...Daddy didn't open shop that few days...
Because Hari Raya Puasa...
My family and I will go to an island at Indonesia...
Here that there have shopping and we can play water at there...
Yeah!!!Yeah!!!So happy...
But feel a little worry lol...
Because that few day I don't know how to contact my dear...
I don't know how to call back from Indonesia there o...
So how lei?Don't know lei...
Although dear have tell me no need call back to he...
But I will very very very miss him de ma...
Now also don't know how...
Go there only see how can call back Malaysia la...

This few days at home sure very free lol...
But can do whatever I like, go wherever I like too..
The first thing I want go to eat secret recipe...
Cheese cake...My favourite...wait me ya...^^
And then I want sleep until enough...
Because last few week at UUM also didn't sleep enough...
Sure you all think I am hardworking study until midnight lei...
No...no...no...
Actually I am watching movie until very late only sleep...
Heheh...Don't tell my mom o...
Sure she will scold me de...
Finally I also finish watching liao...
But home there still have many DVD I haven finish watch yet...
I look like so "busy" o...heheh...
Pretend busy only lol...
But can't bleme me lol...
My assingment almost finish do already...
Just leave an assignment need go back UUM there only do lol...
And I jjust finish exam for the mid semester...
Now many subject almost need finish liao...
So I will free in this month until the final exam in November...
November is cham lol...
Not only need exam...
Still need stay at the stupid place for 2 week...
Because the communication 2 lol...
Hate...
But suan liao lol...
Now important is relax and enjoy my holidays...
Yeah!!!Yeah!!!

1 comment:

richard said...

my dear a....
no need wori me la...
u go enjoy urself wel o....
i wil tek k myself here de...
n i wil oso miss u vy vy vy vy vy much de.....
so luv u ya....
my lao poh daren.....
buy present 4 me.....
he...he...