Wednesday, September 24, 2008

miss home....

Now is 9.15pm...
I am at reading room now...
I think I will be here until 12am lol...
Because nothing do ma...
Actually tomorrow I have a exam de...
At 2.30pm...
But until now I haven study yet...
heheh...really feel lazy...
And now the mood also not on exam...
Now I just think want to go back home only...
Start tomorrow I have about 10 days holiday...
Because Hari Raya Puasa lo...
If tomorrow did not have exam...
I will back home at this night de...
But the lecturer play us lei...
Sengaja put the exam at tomorrow...
Make us can't go back early...
Hate...

Today many people go back liao...
So jealous lei...
really hope I also can go home tonight...
But can't lei...
Don't want stay at here 1 more minute liao...
Now all the mood also think for back home...
Tomorrow exam also don't know how...
Sure die liao...
Who can help me lei...
Nobody lol...
Now just can pray the god...
God...this time you really want to help me la...
Tomorrow that stupid exam must easy de o...
If not I scare I will fail lei...

No comments: