Monday, October 27, 2008

wedding party...^^

Yesterday I was attend my friend's wedding party...
Sure you all think so young then get marry le...
Heheh...actually I also feel too early le...
Because this year we only 20 years old only...
But feel very sweet when seeing them intheir wedding party lol...
So jealous...hehehe...
Actually I also have imagine how my wedding party will be...
But all this just think only...
When I was small, my think was very simple and innocent...
That time I was think I want get marry when I was 21 years old...
Heheheh...So stupid horr...
But I also have reason de...
Because I don't want wait I am old already only give birth to a child...
And I also have think for my dream boy...
That time think to get a handsome and rich boy...
Better is look like a prince lol...
Then we will living together happily forever...
Same as snow white...
Heheh...I also know my think was so stupid lol...

But when I growing up, all was changing...
I won't think to get marry early le...
Because I know still have many thing I need to do before I get marry...
So now the suitable time get marry for me is around 25, 26 years old...
And sure must having economic basis first lol...
Don't say I am reality...
Nowadays what also need money...
I don't want after marry only quarrel because the money problem...
And I really very love my dear...
So I hope we can stay happy together forever...
No quarrel...No separate...
Everyday also sweet sweet de...heheh...
Until I old...until I die...

Today I can start add drop le...
But I am hate...
Because I can't add the class that I want...
My schedule for next semester was mess already...
Hate!!! but what can I do???
I juzt can follow only...
Sob...sob...
Haiz...really hope I am senior...
Then I can add the class first...
Then I no need feel headache now...
But what also can't change now...
Just can waiting the add drop week coming...

No comments: