Friday, October 10, 2008

10th October 2008

Very free this few days...
I back to UUM 5 days already...
But feel boring everyday lol...
Now the final exam around the corner liao...
So many lecturer no mood teaching already...
Some of them look like hope to end the class faster...
But also have a little bit lecturer is hardworking and responsible lol...
They say they will give lecture until the final exam start...
But I think I also no mood to study liao...
Now just waiting the final exam coming only...
Then I can have my holidays liao...

This semester I just have 2 weeks holidays only...
Actually I can having 1 months holidays de...
But because the English Communication II...
I need to come back early before the next semester...
That day I was make a mistake...
My friend tell me the English Communication II will start on 3rd Dec to 18 Dec...
OMG!!!If this is truth that means I just have 1 week holiday for this semester...
But finally my dear tell me HEA was announce the ECOM II divide to 2 phase...
The first phase start on 27th Nov until 6th Dec...
Then the second phase start on 14th Dec until 24th Dec...
I think I was the second phase de...
Because the first phase is for the International and Sabah Sarawak student...
And the second phase is for penisular student, like me...

I will go back home on next Saturday...
Because I almost finish my class already...
Then I will absent all the class for the last week...
I am very lazy horr...heheheh...
But can't blame me la...
I stay here also nothing can do...
Everyday also feel free like now...
Really think can go back home faster...
I was very miss my bed...my blanket...

2 comments:

joanne said...

hey hey...
jz drop by to kacau your blog,...
lolz...
btw, y r u so free???
exam is comming, u supposed to be bz for studying ma....

milktea said...

u have been tagged, faster answer the ques.. ngek ngek ngek... hahha
tell richard oso ya..