Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Shit people!!!damn!!!

Come back already four days le...
This few days I have a important mission...
That is I need to stay at my dad's office and oppose that stupid miss lau!!!
Every time she bully my mom when my dad didn't over there...
Check!check!check!
You think you are auditor a???
What also want check!!!
Need your signature ma???
Need your pass ma???
Or need to write a report to you a???stupid!!!
Doing wrong still pretend nothing...
I don't want make it complicated only...
I don't want my dad scold me...
So I don't want quarrel with you!!!
But I really hate you...
Every time wait my dad go out sure you doing something!!!
Bully my mom la!!!
I will let you know what the ending if you bully my mom!!!

I really don't know what that inside the head of this shit people!!!
Ya!!!I think inside there all is shit!!!
So she is the shit people!!!
100% shit people!!!
RM2600 a month, petrol expense and the phone expense all is claim with my dad...
Even though is a sales but never go to sales or collect debts...
Everyday just sit at office serve customers...
But the petrol need claim once a week...
My dad also didn't say anything, also let her...
This welfare still called no good a???
Then I really don't know what only call good...
My dad treat her so good...
Even though she do wrong, my dad also didn't scold her...
Now what she repay to my dad?
Return evil for good!!!damn!!!

I am swear, I will repay to you what you giving my dad and mom!!!
I won't let you bully my dad and mom anymore!!!
My dad didn't argue with you, but not mean I won't...
You will speak ill beside my dad, I also will do it!!!
Then we see they believe you or me!!!
Shit people!!!

No comments: