Monday, October 27, 2008

tagged ......T_T

1)What's your ambition?
now just hope i can faster complete my bachelor degree...

2)Who is more important to you?Friends or Boy/Girlfriend?
i think BF more important for me lol...heheh...

3)How often do you think of committing suicide?
never and won't...

4)Do you think u have enough confidence?
sometime only...

5)How many babies you want?
i think 3 babies lol...

6)Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
sure believe lol...i oso hv saw rainbow after raining...

7)What is your goal for this year?
hope my result won't so bad lol...heheh...

8)Do you believe in eternity love?
sure......

9)What's a perfect girl/boyfriend like to you?
smart,confidence,honest,hardworking,and more n more...hahah...

10)What feeling do you love the most?
sweet + happy

11)Domokun or Doraemon?
D-O-R-A-E-M-O-N

12)Is there anything u want to tell the people u hate?
shit people!dun appear in front of me anymore!!!damn!!!

13)Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
ya...

14)What "does" flying mean to you?
freedom lol...bcoz i hv the chance do anything i like...

15)Are you living happily now?
sure...

16)Who's your crush?
dun understand wat it asking about???

17)Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
1. always sms vf his boy boy lol
2. less staying at home bcoz go out vf boy boy lol...
3. like to help her fren, but family won't lol...
4. easy "cheat" by her fren...
5. like to tagged me lol...

18)What's the meaning of life to you?
check dictionary la...

19)What will u become in another 10 years to come?
i think i was get merry already lol...n i hv my own family...my job...my luving hubby...

20)Do you believe in true friend?
sure, of course!

I TAG.. Ah the most wonderful part of an annoying tag
XXX

1 comment:

milktea said...

waaaa...
how come u desribe me like tat 1... sad