Monday, October 20, 2008

Damn bad mood now!!!

I am at my home now and having my holidays...
This time I have 3 weeks holidays...
1 week for cuti ulangkaji+1week no exam+1 week ponteng...
Although I can relax in this 3 weeks...
But now my mood is damn bad...
Because my laptop was destroy already...
By the stupid rain...

Now my laptop really can't on already...
Shit!!!I just buy it on June only...
I just using it about 4 months only...
I really hate the weather at Changlun lol...
That was changeable weather...
Sometime clearing up...sometime raining...
Hate!!!Shit!!!
Why must wait until I need going to the bus stop only raining???
Why can't raining it earlier o???
Why must raining heavily o???

Now my laptop was down already...
I was no mood to having my holidays already...
Who can come to safe my laptop???
Help!!!

2 comments:

milktea said...

can u change ur word's colour?? hard to read...
oh... how pity of my eye..
hahah....
nvm lar... jz take it n go some comp shop n ask ask, ur laptop sure will 'recover' de!!

richard said...

dear...lao poh....i hav help u call d dell support centre le....dun wori....it is fine le....smile lol!!!