Wednesday, October 22, 2008

~~tAgGeD~~

WHAT IF

Here is how it works, not only is this a tag, but a self reflection on what you could expect/been if you had taken the other road down, instead of the road you are in now.

First off, there will be 5 'What If' scenarios, each which will be explained in paragraphs of their own, so you can make it as long (or short) as you would like it to be. All 5 of the 'What If' are somewhat linked.

The first 'What If' would be "What would I be like if I was born a (male/female) instead?"
Second 'What If' is "What would I do if I could go back in time and do something for someone close to me?"
Third 'What If' is "What would you do if you had the chance to change a significant decision which had impacted you on your life and career?"
Fourth 'What If' is "What if I could change something about myself, what would it be and why?"
The fifth 'What If' is a question that is created that continues right off from the fourth, as it is ambiguous enough that we all have a colourful life, that will be given to a choice of your own on how to conclude this 'What If'.

At the end of this, you tag at least 3 people to continue this self reflecting tag-geroo.


What would it be like if I was born a male instead?

erm...I can't imagine lei...maybe i am clever...or maybe i am very stupid one...maybe i am handsome...maybe i am a playboy...maybe i will be a loyal guy...or maybe i am a bad boy...but i think i hard to be a bad boy if i born in the same family like now lol...hahah...

What would I do if I could go back in time and do something for someone close to me?

I miss my grandma so much...so if I have chance go back, sure I will follow my parent go to visit her as much as I can...I will go to buy a birthday gift for her every year her birthday...I will call her to say a "Happy Birthday" when my mom tell me today is my grandma's birthday...


What would you do if you had the chance to change a significant decision which had impacted you on your life and career?

actually nothing to change...I am very satisfy my condition at present...the most regret one is dating with my ex bf...the worst memory in my life...the worst experience for me too...so if have chance i will stop my stupid decision...then i wont get hurt anymore...

What if I could change something about myself, what would it be and why?

i will change my bad temper...because i very easy angry...and my dear will become that victim...scold by me...sorry ya...my dear...i hope to become more gentle and soft...then my dear will more love me la...hahah...i love u o...my dear...


What would I do if I could go back to a significant time in history that does not involve actions that I have taken in my life and why?

same with my second answer...i will call my grandma to say a "Happy Birthday" on her birthday...but i wont have this chance anymore...i so regret...but i can't do anything...Sorry...grandma...



All right, I had done my 'What If's, here are the 3 lucky people I had picked to spread this tag:

1. XXX
2. XXX
3. XXX

No comments: