Saturday, July 4, 2009

the first day of 3rd semester

Today arrive UUM campus le...
7am++ arrive my hostel...
But I can't get in my room...
Because it was locked...
And I don't have key...
The stupid office only open at 9am...lol...
So stupid...know we sure getting back today de...
Why don't come earlier and open it??
Don't know what is inside their mind...SHIT!!
I was waiting at the office outside 2 hours...
Is 2 hours, wasting my time...
And the office girl, really come at 9 o'clock...
Did not early and did not late...
This is the kind of malay working...
I can't say anything...

And finally, I getting in my room...
Same room with last semester, didn't change...
Roommate also didn't change...
After that, I start move my box from store room...
From level 1 to level 3...
Oh no, i really want to be die when move it...
The box is bigger and berat...
Tired is can't to describe my feeling now...
Less sleeping + moving the bigger boxes + cleaning up my room + attend co-k class...
I really very very very very........TIRED!!!
My hand and my leg are painful now...
Who can help me urut???

And I also meet my hometown junior at night...
The really have many question marks in their mind...
So keep asking me many many question...
And haven start study yet, they were thinking for back...
They so scare fail to buy ticket back at mid-term break...
Oh, my god...semester just start only...
But can't blame them too much lo...
Because all kind thing at here are new for them ma...
Looking at them are make me think for last year...
When I was getting to university...
But they clever than me lo...
At least they know what they need to do for next...
Not same as me at last year, always blur blur...
What also don't know then getting in university liao...

Really don't want come back lei...sob sob...
But I can't...I need to come back too...Haiz...
And now sit inside my room...
Silent...feel lonely...
Not same as home, always like pasar...
Miss my sweet sweet home...
Giving me warm and comfortable...
Miss my cutie brother...
Don't know my sister will take a good care for he or not...
Oh no, getting back just one day only then get homesick...
I can't imagine the day later what will I be...
When the mid-term break coming...?

No comments: