Monday, July 27, 2009

UUM attacked by H1N1

Today news: "500 student UUM were suspect to get the disease H1N1, Menteri Kesihatan was anounce to closing UUM for 1 week. Because of that, almost whole UUM student were rushing to get back home yesterday after the memo came out..."

Well, as a student of UUM, I also scared about the H1N1,
So I decide to get back my sweet sweet home yesterday midnight,
And now, I was staying in my home already...
But yesterday, that was a terrible experience for me...
I never saw UUM in the terrible situation since I was studying at there 1 year...
When the memo came out, all the student were rushing to buy ticket,
Rushing to cleaning up their things and rushing go back home...
And also, I heard many voice sound that we will be quarantee la,
The door will be close on 8pm la...and more more...
All the student were be shocked and scared stay inside UUM anymore...
Finally, I was arrive my home in this morning...

Today, when I saw the newspaper, I was getting shocked...
I only know that had 500 students suspect getting disease H1N1...
Walau...As a student of UUM,
And study innside the campus 3 week already,
I never realise that our uni was attacked by H1N1...
I just can say, UUM management really "geng",
Cover up all the news don't let others know,
Even though the 2 hundred thousand students in the campus also don't know the news...
Wait until the situation getting more seriously,
Only implement some ways to prevent...
Oh my god, I wonder why they don't warning to us earlier?
As long as we can do some preparing ma...
Haih...now we can't do anything,
Just wait this week passing and hope the situation won't getting into badily again...

No comments: