Sunday, July 19, 2009

at foyer FKBM now

Waiting for the next class now...
At 3.30pm...DKG 1/1...
Feel boring lo...but I still need to wait...
Can't open the facebook la...
A little bit unhappy lo...
Stupid UUM la...
I think they bar the web page already...
Even though the home page, I also ca't open...
Friendster also bar...haizz...
Now, nothing can do lei...

This few day my hostel keep close water lei...
So cham...really bring many trouble for us lo...
But I think the officer won't care lo...
Because no their matter...
I think nobody can imagine hows the life for DPP MAS this few day lo...
You know, we using the paip bomba to get water...
I go to office and ask why will keep close water...
You know what the officer say about??
They say, they call people go for check already...
Oh no, what happen going on also don't know...
Never think that we need water to bath, washing clothes, and so on...
And now, I think my hostel also close water de...
Haiz...don't know when the problem won't appear again...

Well, when this semester opening, I was accept a post...
From UUM Mooncake Festival Charity 2009...
Actually last semester I had go to interview for the leader and assistant...
Unluckily, I didn't get any post...
Maybe I don't have any experience before...
But I heard that about they had a good sight for me...
And because of some problem, they find me when the semester opening...
For giving a post, Leader of Exhibition...
Honestly, i have no idea about the exhibition...
But I think to make some memory for me in this university...
So I accept...And keep tiring because many many thing I need to do...
However, I never regret...and I promise will do my best...
But such a thing keep in my mind and make me a little bit unhappy...
I know, sure many people think that I can get the post is because of my dear...
And he is leader of logistik for the Mooncake Festival Charity 2009...
Even though is my friend who came from same hometown also think like that...
Nobody know that I had go to the interview last semester...
Just think that I get the post depend on relationship...
I never tell anybody after get the post...
I also never explain to anybody why i can get it...
I think I can't stop the others to think so...
So, what can I do??
Only do my best for the exhibition...
Then nobody will suspect me anymore...I think...

No comments: