Wednesday, July 22, 2009

when it end?!

Sometimes, I wonder why I can't communicate with your??
Is that my problem? or your problem?
I think I never say anything not good about you...
But please, admit what you are talk to me...
Please take your own responsible about what you says about...
Is you, always say want to follow the plan before in front of me...
But why, you say you never say like that in front of others?
As my view, other leader and assistant are no problem between...
They're work together happily...
They also accept advice or suggest from each other...
But why, why we can't to do that?
I have a feel, you never think I am the leader...
I also have a feel, you want to be the leader...
But they didn't give any chance to you...
Because they choose me as your leader...

You know, you never accept my suggestion...
Even though last time discussing, you're ban my suggestion...
And your suggestion, all is copying from last event...
Have you even think hard for this event?
I've think to ask you long time ago...
I don't know what you think about...
Haven start any meeting, then want to kick somebody out...
Every decision that you make never think carefully...
Never give chance to others to prove that our decision are right...
Think easily, never caring about the others...
Or I can say, you just think yourself...
You know, you really make me feel headache...
I don't have anyone can discuss for the new plan...
I just have myself...
But I can't do it myself without assist by others...

You are think easily to our duty...
But actually not, it's very hard to implement it...
If you didn't cooperate with me, how the event going on?
I don't want using any LEADER'S POWER make you follow me...
But please, please respect me...
Even though you don't like me...
Please cooperate with me...
Just this three months...
After that, I also don't think want have any link with you...

No comments: