Sunday, July 5, 2009

The 2nd day in campus

Really feel panas hati today lo...
Start from morning until night...
Wake up 7am in the morning...
Think to go FPP settle the add drop problem...
But, many people waiting at there le...
Fine, I also wait lo...but really wait so long time...
I stand at there about 3 hours...
Start from 7.30am until 10am++...
And the crazy UUM student, don't want ikut arahan...
I been push here and push there...
Feel suffer and pening kepala...
But finally, I failed to add...
The reason is the class that I need full already...
The pegawai don't want add for me...
SHIT!! Wasting my time...

Then, at night I get a news...
Make me angry too lo...
Because my course mate tell me that they change class already...
SHIT!!!What also didn't inform me...
I still blur blur...think them same class with me...
Portal also hard to log in...
Wanna buy ticket then will call me la...
Other things won't inform me...
Although we no close, but we still know each other...
And we came from same hometown lei...
Didn't helping each other mei...
Change class also didn't inform me...
Really dislike this feeling lo...
Finally, I need to call my sister helping me...
Luckily I success change it...
If not, sure I will angry them a long time...

And now, my room was getting into dark...
Scaring...but I didn't have place can go...
Don't know what the problem of the suis electric...
Just the room in level 3 have problem only...
Why all the unlucky things happend on me...
HATE!! So hot in the room...
Arghhhhhhhhh.....
I want bit someone...
Who can let me bit????

No comments: