Thursday, February 10, 2011

Holiday end soon

My CNY holiday going to end soon~
That's mean I need to go back jungle again...
Haih~
Can I don't want go back?
Suddenly I so hate study,
when only I can end all of it?
I hate attending class, examination, assignment...
I really hate all of it,
sometimes I still think work is better than study,
but really is like that or not?
I don't know~
 
I haven do my banking security assignment!!
I had promise my friend send her my part on 30th of Jan,
but I failed to do that.
Sorry, my friend..
I not purposely want to delay send to you,
but I really cant find the information,
so I decide don't go bother it,
that's only will spoil my CNY mood...
But now I found that I'm wrong!
Totally wrong!!
I should do it before CNY,
and send it to my friend early,
then now I no need feel so trouble...
arghhhhhhhh~~~~
 
My feeling was so bad now~
I want to shout out!
I want to scolding someone!
Why sudden I so emo?
arghhhhhhh~~~~
 
by shin,
10/2/2011 6.26pm 

No comments: