Sunday, February 13, 2011

My last semester

Well, I came back UUM here to continue my study again.
But today, I haven have mood go class,
so I skip class again..
Sorry my friend, need you help me sign for attendance again..
This is my last semester already,
and this time, 
I need to spend 3 months++ stay at here,
after this, I can fly away to another place.

I almost finish my 3 years degree life,
the time is pass so fast,
3 years I had spent at here..
But, until now, I also not very like this place,
not because of a small town of it,
not because don't have chinese food here,
just because here have many regulation,
control my attitude, dress code, and many many,
some more still need to use my own time to attend those DPP activities.
I really hope to end all of it as soon as possible.

Nearly to graduate, I am no more mood to study..
This few days keep imagine how my working life later,
I feel a bit scare,
I scare I cant handle it well..
But I know I need to go ahead too,
I no choice to choose,
because this is the way I need to go..
So, need to have a plan start now..

by shin,
13/2/2011 9.06am

No comments: