Sunday, September 26, 2010

STUPID UK

I am lazy for preparing exam!!! This two weeks I will be more busy, busy for assignment, busy for exam. But I really do not have the mood start my work. Who can help me? Who can give me the mood? Why I need to study? Arghhhhhhh~ When only can I throw all this out of my mind? I start miss my home already. I don't want stay at here anymore. Please, the time please going faster. I want graduate! I want leave this stupid place! I don't want come back anymore!

Yesterday driving out to Jitra watching movie. When come back, my car block by UK at gate. My car no sticker, so we lie the UK that my dear not the student of UUM, he just fetch us back only. Then the stupid UK cannot saman us, so he turn his point to scold me. Oh, shit~ I wearing short pants yesterday, I think I did not walk around in the campus, just sit in the car. That stupid UK still say: " you sudah sem 5, you tak tau peraturan campus a? U ingat sini shopping complex a?" I really think to want hit his face that time. So stupid~ Now is my time, I like to wear what I want, cannot? I know I already semester 5, I know the law also, but I did not wear short pants walk around campus. I just sit inside car only, did I do wrong? Inside campus still have many people wear like this, why you did not go catch them? Why when you block our car, the first sight you see is my legs?? Where you want to see? STUPID!! But luckily we did not get saman. So I think, is that I need to take any risk to drive out anymore?

Still have 1 more months then final will coming, I really hope its coming faster. I hate to stay at here anymore, all restrict by their law. Using car need apply sticker, wearing what also need control by them, chinese always no the right to fight with malay... I promise, after I graduate I would not come back anymore!!

by shin,
26/9/2010 10.29am

No comments: