Tuesday, September 21, 2010

bad luck

Holidays ends already, & I was came back UUM 3 days already. This holidays, nothing special, just spent 5 days go to Taiwan. Actually it is a memorable holidays for me, but I still feel some disappointed, because I can't SHOPPING!!! I can't buy clothes, or whatever things I like. Haih~ But what can I do?? I can do nothing, just think next time go Taiwan with friend only buy many many clothes.

18th of September, the first time drive back to campus. But not I driving, I let my dear driving. I not very trust myself actually, & I will scare if the road have traffic jam or many many car. So, I was excited because next time I can go anywhere without take bus. But why I so bad luck?? What I have doing wrong? Why my car can't start? I just bring it come to Kedah 3 days only, then have problem already. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh~~

I really do not know what can I do now. I call back home, my dad just know to blame me. Please, it's not my fault! I did not use my car do anything. How I know why it can't start? I also very angry. I did not drive to anywhere, what I also did not do, why blame me?

ARRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~

by shin,
21/9/2010 4.31pm

No comments: