Saturday, September 4, 2010

Holidays time

Definitely, I had start my holidays since 5 days ago. & yesterday, I was going to sunway fetch my sisters go back home. Well, I was bringing a happily mood go to, but the traffic at KL was make me in crazy. I really can't imagine how many car in KL. All the drivers look like very rushing, & did not follow the road rules. I'm really angry on their attitude. All person also think reach their destination faster, why most of them do not follow the rules? It's easy bring the others in a dangerous way. I really cannot imagine how I live in KL after graduate with traffic jam everyday.

Talk about my holidays, this time have 2 weeks. Well, 1 mid-semester break + 1 special break for Hari Raya. 9th of September I will depart to Taiwan with family. The second time I go travel by airplane. A little bit excited, hohoho. Hopefully this time I won't disappointed as last time in Bali Island. I don't want go too much history places, I want shopping & shopping. Hahahaha......

& I was get a big surprise in this holidays. My dad & mom suddenly agree to let me drive back to UUM. Wah, this really a big surprise. Actually I had ask for 1++ year to drive back UUM, however my parent don't let me drive. They consider that is dangerous for me drive a long journey back to campus. So I had give up to ask already. But I really get a big shock when my parent suddenly told me, after this raya break drive car go back. I really can't believe what I am heard that time. I was so excited since my wish had come true. Hahaha...... Yeah!!

Still have some assignment need to rush in this holidays, but I'm lazy to do it. Really cannot too lazy, start the work early & end it early. Then I can enjoying my holidays without a lot of assignment. & the final exam's schedule had came out already. Well, this semester start exam from 14th of November to 30th of November. But I only can go back at 3rd of December, because my dear's exam schedule until 3rd of December. Hopefully after 30th of December still have a lot of people stay in hostel, I don't want stay alone in hostel. It's terrible to stay alone. But never mind, this time I have car already. Hahahaha......

by shin,
4/9/2010 5.13pm

No comments: