Sunday, August 29, 2010

No water supply again

No class today, so I'm very free today. I think to washing my clothes & cleaning my room today, then tomorrow I can go back home without bringing too much things. But not everything I can predict & follow my plan on going, because today my block cut water again. Arghhhhhhhhhhh~~ I really hate to stay at here. Last two semester almost whole campus's student meet this suck problem. What can we do almost done: complained, ask MPP for help, published in the newspaper...... I still think start from this semester this problem definitely solve already, I won't & no need worry about no water can use. But I think I'm wrong. When only can us stay in a good environment in UUM, with water supplying??

I really curious about what going on for the water supply in Kedah. Why always cut water? Why others places do not have this problem? Why do not do something to solve this problem? Why as a university student, we need stay in this worst environment without water supplying? OMG!! Who can come out and take it as his/her responsible to solve it? Who can give a explanation to us about the problem of no water supply? I am semester 5 already. I had meet this problem since semester 3. Where the responsible person go? Why do not solve this problem since it's had happened 1 year ago?

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~

by shin
29/8/2010 2.50pm

No comments: