Tuesday, September 7, 2010

LOVE

Nothing can do, so I come to blog here. It's 7th of September, another 1 day I will depart to Taiwan. Finish packing my luggage, now only wait the time pass. But suddenly found that I haven do my assignment yet. OMG! I really do not have mood to do it. How? But I need to complete it this holidays. Where can I found the mood to finish the assignment?

Just now saw some friend's blog. In one of my friend's blog(but not very close), knew that she was failed to persuade her family to let her change her religion. Well, as I know she is in a relationship with a malay boy. But I think just her father knew that she date with a malay boy. Although I not close with her, but I also get a shock when knew she was dating with a malay boy. I really do not know what she thinking about. Maybe she had get hurt from last few relationship. & now meet this malay boy who treat she good, so she fall in love with he. But is that a good timing for she to change religion now? I don't think so. Now only they start the relationship, who will know what happen in the future? I think that, she need to continue this relationship few year, until all people around them accept it & she really sure that guy is her Mr. Right only she change her religion. But seems like she was rushing to change it.

I really think that she is a girl who can sacrifice all things when she fall in love with someone. I saw her blog, she says she enter Islam not because of he, she says she believe in Islam only she think to change her religion, but I really don't think so. No one can use such short time to sure what they believe in. What I feel from her blog is she now interesting in Islam because of he, she will think to change religion is because of he, not because she believe.

LOVE IS BLIND! Ya really, love really can make someone blind. But love not means whole life, we still need family, sibling, friend...... Please love yourself before you learn to love someone.

by shin,
7/9/2010 4.36pm

No comments: