Thursday, December 11, 2008

holidays ended...sob...sob...

So fast...my holidays was ended already...
Tomorrow night I need to go back UUM le...
For attending that stupid Com II...
Haiz...really don't want go back lei...
Why other University student no need sacrifice their holidays?
Why I need to go back UUM even though now is holidays...?
Hate!!!Damn!!!
Really jealous other university student...
Really feel regret choosing UUM as my first choice...
Haiz......but what can I do?
I can't absent that stupid class...
I need to take a bachelor degree...
So...I need to adhere to the end...
Luckily...I get band 3 in MUET finally...
If not...I need to sacrifice 2 holidays...
Really hope the time pass faster...
Then I no need to go back that stupid place again...

Last Monday daddy did not working...
Because that day is Hari Haji...
So daddy bring us go to Bahau...
Suppose let us buy new clothes...
When my cousin saw me, they be shocked...
Because of my short hair...
They still thought my university don't let us keep long hair...
Hahahaha...I not study in primary school liao...
I just feel funny only go to cut my hair...
University is freedom already...
Not like primary or secondary school...
Just you don't wear too sexy then ok liao...
Malaysia still manage by Malay ma...
So...they bantang sexy wearing ma...
When my cousin know that my university can't wear casual attend class...
They get shocked again...
They still say, this university can't go to study de...
Hahahahah...really lol....
I also don't want go there...
But can't lol...haiz...

Tea Ker Shin...you need to accept la...
All is for your own good...
Just 8 days only...
It will pass faster de...
Gambateh la!!!+u+u...

No comments: