Monday, December 15, 2008

English Communication II

I don't know why I so bad luck last two days...
First, 12th Dec, bus damage...
So I can't go back to UUM ...
I need to wait one more day...
Next, the bus I taking back UUM at 13th Dec damage on the way twice...
So, I am late...
I absent the class in the morning...
Really very bad luck...
What the bus I taking at that two days all having problem...
Don't know why...
Luckily is my lecturer was very nice...
He did not blame me or scold me because I am late...
Hahaha...luckily he did not blame me...
If not sure I will scold that two stupid bus company...
So I think they need to thanks my lecturer...
Hahahahah......

Starting the Com II class two days already...
Really feel bored in the class...
Everyday need to wake up early...
Can't like last time sleep until enough only wake up liao...
And need to stay in the class start from 8am to 5pm...
Although in the middle got a break...
But I still feel bored and tired...
Luckily our lecturer no demand us speaking in the class...
Just he giving lecture and discuss some topic with us...
Different with other class...
Because their lecturer will call their name and demand they speaking...
If my lecturer also do the same thing, sure I die...

Just passing two days only...
Still have six days...
Oh, my god...
Can you make the time pass more faster this six days..?
I don't want to stay at here...
The hostel that I stay now really very dirty compare with MAS...
Last time I still think MAS is the most dirty hostel in UUM...
But now I know I am wrong...
I have a little bit miss my room already...

No comments: