Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 last post...

Now is 6.15pm...2008 will be end soon...
A normal day, nothing special for me...
But I feel a little bit disappointed lol...
Because I still no chance join the countdown party...
Really hope to join the party, one time I also happy...
But since no more money, so I can't go anywhere liao...
Just can stay at UUM lol...countdown myself...hahahah...
Never mind la, I will save my money start from now...
Then next year I must go to countdown...
2010 countdown party, wait me ya...

This few day Sintok here always raining...
Don't know what the problem lei...
Very cool also, the water all is cold de...
Very miss home liao, because I can use hot water bathing at home...
Today first day go to class...but I just go to bank management only la...
That lecturer really very fierce lol...He demand very high lol...
The next group's lecturer also is he, so I change group also same lol...
Look like I really need to work hard liao...
Can't same as last semester, not paid attention in the class...
And hear my friend say, process writing lecturer same as my Com II lecturer...
Hahahah...really very lucky lol...Mr Pokar is very very nice one...
No need scare liao...hope that stupid management won't change the lecturer la...
Another class haven attend lei...really feel lazy lol...
I think most of the lecturer also haven start teaching...
So next week I only go la...

Still have 3 more week then I can go back liao...Yeah yeah!!!
But still don't know when I want back UUM...
I think want to skip a week's classes de...
But 31st January co-k need kawad...
Very hate lol...I still can't skip lei...
If not sure that stupid lecturer give 0 mark de lol...
All is demand on co-k la...
So the stupid management, please cancel the class at that day la...
I want celebrate CNY lei...

No comments: