Tuesday, January 13, 2009

CNY coming soon^^

Such a long time I did not upload my blog already...
This is the first blog that I post in 2009...
Nothing special for the new year...
I still need study...haiz...
Chinese New Year is nearly...
Just left 2 weeks only...
Hahahaha...feel a little bit excited lol...
But not same as child, excited to take angpau...
I just happy that I can wearing my new clothes...
And also I can take a short rest...
Only just having 1 week holiday in CNY...
But I also enjoy it...heheheh...

Actually really not fair to chinese student lol...
The CNY holidays so short...
And also this holidays is semester break...
Not like last time have a special holiday for celebrate Hari Raya...
Stupid UUM management staff, you know CNY also important for us?!!
Why not fair to us? Just put a short break for us celebrate...
And also did not cancel co-k at 31st January...
Last time also had canceled co-l when Hari Raya...
Really not fair for chinese student lol...
If not have co-k, sure I will skip class about 1 week...
Really hope faster finish my degree course...


No comments: