Monday, December 29, 2008

boring life...

Keep boring this few days...really don't know what can I do...
Although my university reopen already, but I didn't go to class...
Because first week is add drop week...
Most of lecturer won't giving lecture this week...
So go to class also nothing do...
I heard someone say, some lecturer haven come back yet...
And some lecturer just intro their name and the course only...
So, they go to class just sit and wait...
Around 15 minutes, then can go back liao...
So I going to class also no meaning...
Better don't go then stay at room more comfortable lol...

Today was 29 December already...
2008 will be end soon...
Although my university reopen already...
But I feel that not many student in the campus...
So quiet...no same as normal day...
Many of them didn't coming back yet...
Another of them was went home or went to Penang already...
Why?because of the countdown party lol...
Still 2 more days, 2009 will be coming...
We all are teenagers nowadays...
Sure like to attend this party de...
Including me, I also think want to attend countdown party...
But no more money, so I just can stay in UUM...
Sienz...And no more time let me go back home...
Really don't know what can I do this few day...
Today also holidays, no class...Tomorrow free...
So I keep watching movie lol...
Or maybe I attend class won't feel bored...
Maybe the time will pass more faster...
Haiz...see first la...

No comments: