Friday, November 14, 2008

final exam...@_@

Just finish my banking paper only...
Really feel very tired lol...
Because my exam time is non-stop...
Start from monday until today...
Everyday I also need study hard until mid night...
Then next day need wake up early continue study...
So cham...
But now can relax a while first le...
Because the next exam is 5 days later...
Hahahah...
I can sleep until late late...
Watch movie lar, play computer la...
Hooooooray...


Actually this exam is quite easy compare with mid-semester...
Because all the paper is ask very direct...
Especially the banking paper...
Not like last time I also don't know what is asking about...
But I was blank when I stay in the exam hall...
Some question I know, some forget already...
Then just choose the answer that I agak-agak correct de lor...
Hahahah...don't know what result will come out later...
The most happy when I answer is keusahawanan paper lor...
Really very easy lor...
If have study the slide note, sure can score it de...
Although need answer 100 question...
The TITAS is more stupid one...
Also don't know what the meaning for us to study it...
All about agama islam...
Hate it...
But however it was pass already...

Just leave 2 more paper need to take...
1 is statistic, 1 is account...
But I have enough time to study it...
I just scare I forget what I study and don't know how to answer it when sit in the exam hall...
But also need study hard lor...
Then after this 2 paper I can starting my holidays already...
Heheh...so happy to wait the holidays coming...
This holidays only 2 weeks...
I need come back 2 week earlier to taking the com-2...
Because I am the second batch...
However, I was accept it already...
Now I just hoping time pass faster...
Then I can go back to take a rest...
Then only have full energy to start my second semester...
Yeah!!!

No comments: