Saturday, November 8, 2008

bored ~_~

Coming back already 2 days le...
Very bored lol...
Really don't like stay at here one more minute...
When can I go back?
I always think for it...
But what can I do?
I just can hope time pass faster lol...
Sometime I really think don't want study anymore...
Stay at home and help my dad working...
But impossible for me to do it lol...
So I must +u+u lol...

2 more days I need start take final exam liao...
A little bit scare, a little bit worry...
Last holidays going back home also never study one subject...
So now very cham lol....
Need study very very very hard lol...
Haiz...hope the exam pass faster too...
But my exam schedule really not beautiful lol....
Exam 4 days then rest 4 days...
Then exam one day rest 6 days...
The last subject still exam until around 5pm...
Make me need stay at here one more days...
Hate...waste my time...
Waste my holidays...


Today first time rent car go to Jitra...
But is my dear drive lol...
I did not drive...
Because I don't know how to drive in manual...
The first time no need wait bus lei...
First time no need rebut with other people...
First time can sit so comfortable...
Hahahah....
I have ask my parent to let me drive to here...
Too far already...sure they worry...
But i really hope to drive to here lol...
It will make me easy to go where...
And also easy to go back when holidays...
Although the petrol expense and tol fee quite expensive...
Hope dad and mom will suddenly change their opinion la...
Wakakakakak.....


1 comment:

milktea said...

i'm sorry abt it, bt reli is impossible =.=