Thursday, November 20, 2008

Countdown for going back home...

I just leave one more paper then I can go back to my home le...
My feeling so excited now...
Everyday I was countdown the day that I can going back home...
Just have 5 days only...
Then I can going back to my sweet sweet home liao...
I can start my holidays liao...
No need study, no need worry for the exam...
Yahoooooooooooooo....
Hehehe...really can't wait to go home liao...
Everyday also see many people going back home...
Really very jealous...
Because they was finish their exam already...
Can go back home starting enjoy their holidays...
If the exam schedule did not change...
Then sure I now stay in my home already...
No need stay at this stupid place...
Waiting the last paper...

Talk about exam, I was think for that QQS paper...
This time really die liao...
Because really really really very difficult lol...
I also don't know what it asking about...
Don't know want to use Binomial, Poisson, Normal Distribution or sampling...
I have see the pass year question before...
Pass year question really not difficult as this time lol...
It more easier to understand and answer it...
At least I know what it asking about...
Not like this time, what it mean I also don't know...
All need to blame that stupid lecturer lol...
Everyday just know asking where pizza come from a...
Where this come from, where that come from...
Also did not see he giving me more question to us...
The note that he give us one really very nipis lei...
No more exercise giving us...
No more example giving us too...
He just teaching about the basis only...
Just teaching example what is binomial...
And how to use the formular...
Quiz one time only, and assignment one...
This time sure die already...
If this paper grade is very low...
I think I need to retake it liao...
So cham...

This few day weather here was changeable...
Last few week when I coming back to getting my exam...
Here everyday was clearing up...
Everyday the sun so big in the sky...
Everyday I walk to exam I also hate the sun...
But this few days was keep raining...
Like today, it was raining whole day already...
Although not raining very heavily, but raining non-stop...
Today really did not see the sun come out...
Start from I wake up...
I haven washing my clothes lei...
I don't want take it go back only wash...
But now just hope when the day I going back...
Please don't raining heavily like last time lol...
I don't want my laptop destroy one more time...

No comments: