Sunday, October 17, 2010

Latest news

Another two weeks, this semester will end soon. This two weeks, I was busying with assignment and exam. Well, before raya every lecturer also do not have mood arrange for exam, wait until now nearly the study week, I still have one paper haven take mid-term exam. I really do not have any mood stay at here already. Nearly to graduate, my heart is fly to another place. Now my head only think for graduate.

Last Friday I was going to Penang to watch Raymond Lam. He really quite handsome, but I still loyal at my Bosco, haha. The shows start at 8pm, but around 6pm, there are many people wait there to wish stand in front to see Raymond Lam. So, my dear and I also wait at there because we scare, if late coming sure no place can stand and see Raymond Lam properly. The show only let 300 people get his signature, and I was lucky get this chance. Actually I not the luckily one, because until 5pm still have around 100++ tickets haven give out, so the organizer were use some technique to give out all ticket faster. But I didn't go up the stage and get his signature, I give this chance to my dear, because I know he really hope to meet Raymond Lam. I know he sure will let me go up the stage, but I don't want. Never mind, next time others artist come only turn me go take the signature.

Finally, I was success get the car sticker. Actually is my dear get it, he really try many ways to get the car sticker. And finally, he did it. I really thanks to my dear help me a lot, THANKS! But I did not tell anybody I get the car sticker already, because I do not want some stupid person come get benefit from me. I already very hate them, don't make me scold them. I had say before, I won't let them get any benefit from me anymore, and now, I did it. This few weeks they did not call us fetch them anymore. I don't care what they think, even they will say somethings bad behind us, because I not owe them. This is the way I treat those who are think I'm stupid. I want let them know, I NOT STUPID! And until I graduate, I also won't fetch you guys anymore. F**K!

by shin,
17/10/2010 5.09pm

No comments: