Saturday, April 23, 2011

something wrong with me

I am very boring now,
nothing can do,
or I can say,
I don't know what can I do now.
I don't want to watch movie,
since I was finish watched all the movie own by me.
I don't think to do my resume,
I am really lazy now.
But, I really feel bored.
Arghhhhhhh....
What should I do..?

Don't know what's going on me,
I really hope my dear can accompany by my side now.
I don't wish to be alone at room,
is that I feel lonely?
I don't know,
but I really don't think to stay myself alone,
I hope there are my family, my friends,
or even is my dear beside me now.
But, I not dare to tell anyone,
I don't want to  disturb anyone...

I feel so bad now,
but actually nothing happen on me.
I don't know how to make myself happy,
I can't find back the mood before,
I feel so stress?!
or sad?!
or even upset?!
I don't know what feeling at me now,
I don't know how to describe,
but conclusion is,
I really feel badly right now...
by shin,
23/4/2011 11.23pm

No comments: