Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm not a super hero...I'm not perfect...

Life is getting more tough,
and I am getting more stress.
Many things happen on the same time,
many things I have to face and solve it,
I have no choice to escape from those stuff.

Another 3 weeks, I am officially 23 years old,
a lots of responsible I have to pick up,
I have to responsible on every action or decision I made.
Now only I realize, I not a kid anymore,
I have to face those problem myself,
I have to find a best solution to solve every problem,
I have no choice to escape,
because all these are my responsible...

Life is not easy...
I know every single problem have its solution,
I know I have to try my best,
I know I need think in 2 different side for each problem,
I know many many...
But who can do the best when facing those problem?
Who can come out & take the problem as his/her own responsible?
Who can using high EQ to solve family problem?

Now only I realize,
I not a super hero,
I can't do anything that I hope it to be,
I can't satisfy both side that I care,
I am not perfect...

by shin,
21/4/2011 10.56pm

No comments: