Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I feel tired

Tears is out of my control this few day,
I don't know what happen on me,
feel stress and unhappy.
I keep told myself nothing is happen,
no need feeling sad,
but I still can't control myself.
What was happen on me?
I think to be a happy people,
just like before,
even sometimes feel angry or sad,
but the most time I am happy.
Why i can't find the feeling back this few days?

Yesterday get a call from my mommy,
a lots of things was happen on them.
My uncle and aunt want to separate from the company,
and that stupid Miss Too was resign yesterday too.
My parent hope i can work with them after I graduate,
I not really think to work with them,
but they are my parent,
What can I do?
I not dare to tell them I don't want,
I not allow myself not helping them,
I really don't know what should I do at this moment.

I had study so many years already,
the world outside I haven have a meet,
then now, they call me work with them,
I really tidak puas hati.
My heart really feel suffer,
the one side is my parent,
the another side is the world I desire to meet,
I now stand in the middle,
I don't know which side should I go,
I really feel suffer to face all of these.
Who can teach me how i need to do only satisfied both side?
Who can give me an idea?

I really feel stress on my life,
stress to face those assignment and presentation,
stress to face the world after I graduate on may,
stress to face my parent because they hope i can work with them.
I don't know what can or what should I do already..
I really feel very tired on all of these matters,
please don't come and force me again..
Please...

by shin,
12/4/2011 10.27am

No comments: