Saturday, January 8, 2011

I miss...

Such a long time did not update my blog..
Well, now already 2011 year,
a new year, new journey and new hoping for everyone..
 And for me,
I wish that my life in 2011 year can go smoothly,
and my family can stay healthy and happily forever,
all dream of my dear and his family can come true..

First at all, I haven go back study yet..
Because of flood, 
my uni deferred the study period..
So, left 1 more week then I need go back study,
it's means I only left 1 weeks for relax..
my 2 sisters already go for study,
one at UPM, and another at NEC,
wish them all things can go smoothly..

This few day keep thinking about the time when we still are kids,
all of us stay at home, 
not like now separate at different place..
I miss the time we gather at home,
even sometime we will quarrel,
but most the time we had fun and laugh always..
We chat, we play and even we "zat" each other..
But now, all of us were grew up,
separate at different place for studying,
no much time we stay at home..
So, our home is become more silent,
not like before always noisy..

I know you guys will know I am talking about us when read my blog,
so can we come a promise..?
When we are finish study and work at different place,
or even next time we have our own family,
we must arrange sometime for gather together, ok?
Even how we busy for work, or busy for our own family,
just come a gather each year..
If you guys agree, then don't forget it..
I'll always waiting for you guys..

by shin,
8/1/2011 4.57pm

No comments: