Monday, January 10, 2011

...

I do not know how to describe my feeling now..
What can I say is: I feel badly~
I feel not happy, and also....a bit angry..
Why??

Last semester result was announce yesterday,
and my result, not bad,
maintain the level I hope..
Then, I think to log in my dear's portal to check his result,
but I failed to log in..
Maybe at the time many UUM student log in portal to check their result,
so I wait until today only go to have a look..

My dear had call me and told me that his result is bad,
he said he had try his best..
He ask me do not discuss with him about his result,
and I also promise he..
But when I saw his result,
I really get a shock..
I do not know what can I do now,
this already is our last semester,
he has no chance to improve his result..
I'm angry why he can get a result such like this,
I feel badly because his result really bad..
But, what can I do?
I had already promise he would not talk about his result,
I just can pretend nothing..

I do not know whether you will read my blog or not,
have a long time you did not read my blog already..
But I hope you understand,
I not blame you at here,
I also not angry you..
I just feel unhappy when saw your result,
but no way can let me release my feeling,
so I come here to write a blog..
I'm remember what I had already promise you,
and I also would not talk so much in front you..
But you also must promise me,
try your best for your last semester in UUM..
If you still fail to do also never mind,
I will always stand beside you,
forever and ever..
So, you must put effort in your last semester,
and our future, ok?

by shin,
10/1/2011 4.05pm

No comments: