Tuesday, November 23, 2010

just finish first paper in this morning

Long time did not update my blog.
And today, some feeling bring me come to here.
Well, start my final exam today,
my first paper >> Investment Analysis,
no eyes to see...haihz~~
I have study hard and try to understand it,
but when I sit in the exam hall,
my eyes looking at the question paper,
I only realize that actually I'm not GENIUS!
Study in last minute not helpful in my exam.
But what can I do???
I just can using my little knowledge,
"make stories" in the exam hall...
And I had lost 21 marks in overall,
because I left 2 question in blank,
I totally do not know how to answer that 2 question...

And the next, Trade & Finance + Marketing Service,
but I haven start study yet.
I really feel lazy to study,
my mind is thinking about shopping.
Yeah! My mind all is SHOPPING!
I want buy cloths! I want watch movie!
I want walk around everywhere with relax feeling,
& without annoying by BOOK!
I believe it all not far from me,
10 more days, I can back to my home again.
Even at that time I still have 2 paper on going,
but I think I have lost all the study mood.

And now, I am killing by book.
I only finish one paper,
still have 5 more waiting for me.
Better find back the study mood,
keep fighting for my exam,
then go shopping...

by shin,
23/11/2010 3.24pm

No comments: