Friday, July 8, 2011

The day after graduate and the day before working

Have a long time did not come blogging...
Well, I am officially graduate from UUM,
now just only wait for the convocation.
Take a rest about 1 month,
then I started to find job.
Really need started to earn money,
I really not dare to ask money from my parent,
even I know they will give me if I request.
But, I am officially an adult already,
I am able to earn money for myself,
so better prepare my mood for working start from now.

 But everything are not happen as how was I think..
I had already applied many kind of job,
even have some company had calling me for an interview,
but all are not my desire job.
I hope to get a job from bank,
I know my english is poor, 
my speaking also very bad,
but I had try my best in the interview.
I still failed to get an offer from bank.
"Citibank", I will always remember,
giving me  a big hope,
but told me I was unsuccessful in finally.

But the god are take care of me too,
luckily I had found another job between this few days.
Although not a bank job,
although I am fresh on this sector,
but I will try my best and do my best.
I will start to working on next monday,
a bit excited and a bit nervous.

I hope everything can go smoothly,
even there are many challenge waiting me in the future,
but I will do my best and fighting it.

by shin,
8/7/2011 4.13pm

No comments: