Wednesday, April 29, 2009

jealous >.<

Still left another 7 days...
Then I can go back my home already...
I still left one paper...
On the 2nd May...
After hat, I can relax for 2 months...
Yeah...it's 2 months...
Finally really can take a long rest...
3 months didn't go back home liao...
No holidays between this semester...
Really fel sffer to stay at here lo...
No delicious food, no whre can go...
Especially this few day...
Need to prepare for exam...
So anywhere also didn't go...
Everyday just sit in the room, study and study...
Really feel bored liao...
Sometime think don't want study anymore...
But I can't do that lo...
I scare my result will be bad if I didn't study...
So I just can diam diam study lo...

I think many people already finish their exam le...
And now sure they stay at home comfortable...
So jealous...why I can't like them?
My hometown friend tonight go back home liao...
Last few day also have hometown friend go back le...
Really very very very jealous lo...
Why everytime this such good thing didn't happen on me?
When only I can go back earlier than them lei...?
I really hope next semester is me o back earliest lo...
Then turn to them see me back first liao...
Hahahaha...
But is it possible to me?
I really don't know...but hope...

No comments: