Thursday, April 23, 2009

exam + home ^^

This few days really tired...
Start from 18th April until yesterday...
Busy prepare for exam...
But now I can take a little bit rest la...
Because the next exam is on 28th April...
Still have 5 more days can prepare...
This few days really study hard for exam...
I think nobody can imagine, including me...
Really can't imagine that I also will study hard...
Study every second before exam...
Didn't play computer, didn't watch movie...
And also didn't sleep very much...
I just sit in front of the table, study whole day...
Never leave the table except go to toilet, bath and eating...
Hope this semester exam can score a high CGPA la...
At least get the CGPA that I determine for myself...
Then, I will very very happy already...

Still have 13 days then I can go back home le...
2 months++ didn't back home liao...
Really very miss my home and my family...
Especially miss my little cute brother...
Every time talk to he also call me back...
I also think so, but I can't...
I told he I still need exam...
But he look like didn't understand lo...
Hahaha...and then every time tell what happens on him...
So, I really hope the time pass more faster...
And the exam end soon...
Then I can go back my sweet sweet home liao...

No comments: