Wednesday, March 11, 2009

some feeling

Such a long time didn't update my blog...
Well, I am look like fine here...
But I was get the homesick...
Start from long long time...
I come back to UUM at 31st January...
And today, it is 11st March...
It means that I was be here 1 month++ already...
It's a long time for me...
Miss my home so much...miss my family so much too...
But I still can't go back...
Because no more holidays that can let me go back...
I need to complete my final exam first...
Then I still have holidays that I can go back home take a rest...

Yesterday check the kenegaraan mid term exam marks...
It was so terrible...guess how much that I get??
I sure you all can't imagine that how bad I get...
It is 20 marks for the mid term paper...
Well, I just get 7 marks only!!!
7 marks...what a terrible marks!??
I never get the low marks before...
Stupid lecturer give a stupid test...
Still giving me a terrible marks...
Walau, I really don't know what shall I do...
Now just hoping the assignment can score high marks...
And also can score in final exam...
God, please bless me... I will pray for you!!

Last few week I was so busy...
Busy to exam, doing exercises, doing assignment...
All the thing is come together...
Make me feel so tired at the time...
However, it was pass already...
Now although still have a few assignment need to complete...
But didn't feel so busy as last few week...
And now the most important thing is prepare for final exam...
But before this I think I will take a short rest...
Lazy a while only...heheh...
This few days Sintok here is always raining at night...
Make so trouble go out eating...
Don't know when the stupid rain will stop...

No comments: